Sustainability of Mouse Informatics Resources Workshop 2019
The INFRAFRONTIER Sustainability of Mouse Informatics Resources (SMIR) Workshop 2019 will take place on the 25th and 26th September at the IMGC 2019 in Strasbourg. The half-day workshop will take place on the morning of 25th September (4-5 talks) with a final panel discussion on the evening of 26th September.
Dates and Times:
25th September 2019, 09:00 - 12:00, Talks
The workshop aims to discuss:
- The status quo and strategic plans of international mouse informatics resources and major mouse data providers like IMSR, MGI, IMPC, RIKEN, EMMA, MMRRC etc.
- Main sustainability challenges faced by mouse informatics resources
- Funding opportunities for sustainability and adding value to these resources, and how Europe and INFRAFRONTIER can contribute to this effort
- Foster collaborative opportunities among the international mouse repositories
- Cloud data storage and access of mouse informatics resources
- Kent Lloyd (UC Davis)
- Terry Meehan (EBI)
- Carol Bult (Jax, MGI)
- Michael Raess (INFRAFRONTIER)
- Sabine Fessele (INFRAFRONTIER)
- Atsushi Yoshiki (RIKEN)
- Anne Kwitek (Rat Genome Database)
- John Hancock (ELIXIR)
Please register for the workshop here
If you are interested, please register for the IMGC 2019 separately here. We highly recommend your participation in this international conference.
Please arrange your own accommodation for the duration of the workshop. You will be reimbursed for 3 nights (24th , 25th and 26th September) after the workshop. More information on accommodation can be found here.
Please contact asrar.khan(at)infrafrontier.eu for queries or more detailed information.