Mouse embryology - practical training course
15 - 17 October 2019 PHENOMIN-ICS Strasbourg-Illkirch, France
This training is aimed at providing a theoretical and practical background knowledge destined to researchers and engineers that are willing to acquire primary expertise in mouse development.
The topics will cover dissection of post-implantated embryos, histology, whole mount Lac Z staining and confocal imaging of whole embryos.
Objectives of the course:
- Acquire primary expertise in mouse development
- Be able to design primary phenotyping experiment on mouse embryos
- Learn about all the primary phenotyping analysis on mouse embryos
- Be able to dissect post-implantated embryos
- Be able to determine the window of lethality in utero
- Be able to evaluate embryos viability at neonatal stage
- Increase awareness of relevant techniques to image embryos
Details on Program and Registration:
The training is organized by PHENOMIN, the French National Infrastructure in Mouse Phenogenomics, in collaboration with CELPHEDIA Networks and Infrastructure.