You could search the following
- Affected gene
e.g. Sema3e or semaphorin 3E
- International strain designation
- Common strain name
- Phenotype description
e.g. open field test
- EMMA ID
The search returns a list of strains whose description contains one or more matches to your query. The search is case insensitive and partial terms can be entered.
INFRAFRONTIER core services
- European Mouse Mutant Archive (EMMA)
Archiving and distribution of mouse models
- First-line phenotyping of mouse mutants
At the INFRAFRONTIER/IMPC Conference 2019 in Helsinki, more than 200 international experts discuss the presence and the future of genetic and medical research. Scientific topics are
- Genetic Variation - Big Data - Ageing -
3 to 5 June, 2019 | Helsinki, Finland
Useful information for EMMA users
- EMMA repository conditions
- SOPs and FAQs
- Major collections archived at EMMA
- EUCOMM/KOMP-CSD allele conversion service
EMMA cryopreservation service
- Archiving of mutant mouse lines free of charge
- Intellectual property rights remain with original producer
- EMMA distributes mutant mouse lines (SPF) worldwide
genOway EUCOMM KO models
- EUCOMM/EUCOMMTOOLS provide access to their growing conditional KO repository with 9,500 models
- genOway provides the necessary IPR to use these models
- The agreement enables short timespans to generate conditional EUCOMM KO models
INFRAFRONTIER is the European Research Infrastructure for the generation, phenotyping, archiving and distribution of model mammalian genomes. The INFRAFRONTIER Research Infrastructure provides access to first-class tools and data for biomedical research, and thereby contributes to improving the understanding of gene function in human health and disease using the mouse model.
The core services of INFRAFRONTIER comprise the systemic phenotyping of mouse mutants in the participating mouse clinics, and the archiving and distribution of mouse mutant lines by the European Mouse Mutant Archive (EMMA). In addition, INFRAFRONTIER provides specialised services such as the generation of germ-free mice (axenic service) and training in state of the art cryopreservation and phenotyping technologies.
The INFRAFRONTIER GmbH coordinates as a non-profit organisation the transnational activities of the national partners that together form the European INFRAFRONTIER Research Infrastructure.