Mouse embryology: practical training course
13 - 15 March 2019 PHENOMIN-ICS Strasbourg-Illkirch, France
This training is aimed at providing a theoretical and practical background knowledge destined for researchers and engineers that are willing to acquire primary expertise in mouse development.
The topics will cover dissection of post implant embryos, histology, whole mount Lac Z staining and confocal imaging of whole embryos.
- Acquire primary expertise in mouse development
- Be able to design primary phenotyping experiment on mouse embryos
- Learn about all the primary phenotyping analysis on mouse embryos
- Be able to dissect post-implanted embryos
- Be able to determine the window of lethality in utero
- Be able to evaluate embryos viability at neonatal stage
- Increase awareness of relevant techniques to image embryos
6 to 8 graduate students (PhD), post-doctoral scientists, researchers, and engineers
Attendees should have the basic knowledge in mouse physiology and should be able to handle mice.
Details on Program and Registration: