Mouse Necropsy and Tissue Processing
9 to 10 November 2020 MRC Harwell Institute Harwell, UK
This two-day course covers the approach for the dissection and collection of 40 tissues (including the male and female reproductive tracts). The course includes video footage, demonstrations and practical sessions presented by experienced technicians. Additional course content includes interactive group discussions regarding gross pathology findings and a Q&A session.
Following the course, you will be able to:
- Perform a basic standard mouse necropsy
- Describe gross observations at necropsy
- Gain an understanding of the rapid ’emergency’ opening
- Perform a standard cut-in
- Select suitable tissues for histological processing and embedding
Please wear suitable closed toe footwear and bring any prescription safety glasses if required.
Details on Program and Booking: